Peach has lived most of her life in castles filled with lava
She spent her vacation hot-tubbing it up in an active volcano
She has been kidnapped to space
And the one time she actually got pissed off, she starred in her own game and rescued everyone with the power of emotion.
You think a tiny little laser explosion will break that iron princess demeanor?
Peach will wreck you.
Im sorry for the lack of posts lately… I’ll upload a w.i.p. later kay?
hang on tight kitties
- My parents have been reading articles about college graduates that enter the "real world" with no work experience so they can't find jobs and end up moving in with their parents until they are 30... so. . . Now they are paranoid that I'll end up the same or that I'm going to get married to avoid being a self sufficient human being. -_- I think they heavily regret not kicking me out when I turned 18... along with their constant reminders that I would not have a life as comfortable if I left when I showed interest in becoming independent from them at 19. I'm 20 years old now.. and since I turned 16 it's been a constant push and pull from them. Get out, stay. Grow up. You are too young, stop. Work harder. Stop working so hard, it's bad for your health. Get a job. Focus on school. You need a job to start paying for your own things. Why do you want to work? You live with us, you'll be fine.
- I don't know how long their pattern will continue. I just know it's been four years of this and no matter what direction I take it's always wrong.
cute date ideas
- watching pacific rim
- holding hands while watching pacific rim
- cuddling while watching pacific rim
- doin the doodle while watching pacific rim
- eating a quart of ice cream together while watching pacific rim
- watching pacific rim while watching pacific rim
- touching each others butts while watching pacific rim
- getting married while watching pacific rim
- piloting a jaeger while watching pacific rim
Watching Pacific rim at a drive in while eating junk food